Our Launch on Command and On-Trailer storage boaters should take advantage of our Spring Commissioning process. Please read on for more details.
Spring commission includes:
- Hook up batteries, check and charge as needed.
- Check fluids (oil, gear lube, coolant).
- Start engine, monitor operation of gauges, shift F-N-R.
- Perform visual checks during start-up.
- If trailering, check tires for proper inflation.
For our LOC boaters, batteries that have been disconnected by Pier 33 for winter storage are hooked-up during the LOC prep process, but are not charged unless needed based on a Spring Commissioning work order.