SELL YOUR BOAT
Sell your boat through Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage.
IS YOUR BOAT FOR SALE?
LIST YOUR BOAT NOW: CLICK HERE
Choose Pier 33 in Michigan for the region’s most aggressive and well-rounded approach to helping you achieve a successful sale of your boat!
Our Seller clients receive the benefit of an in-depth market analysis, carefully researched through real-time “for sale” comparables and confirmed “sold” comparables. Pier 33’s goal is to help you bring your boat onto the market at a fair, competitive price, reflecting realistic expectations.
Your boat will then be marketed through the Region’s most aggressive promotional plan, including multiple websites for comprehensive internet exposure, targeted digital marketing, boat shows, direct mail, our exclusive E-newsletter, and much more.
Pier 33 Sellers can also take advantage of these additional services:
HEATED INDOOR STORAGE & SHOWROOM DISPLAY OPTION
TRAINED TECHNICIANS FOR PRE-SALE TROUBLESHOOTING
DETAILING & MAINTENANCE SERVICES
STREAMLINED ELECTRONIC TOUCH-FREE CONTRACT AND CLOSING PROCEDURES, PLUS BUYERS’ FINANCING OPTIONS
SEA TRIAL & SURVEY ASSISTANCE
Our shopping clients and new owners-to-be will find an outstanding selection of powerboats of all sizes and will receive regular updates as our inventory changes, plus professional advice from our seasoned sales team. Let Pier 33 help you find a “keeper.”
Pier 33’s website includes detailed photos and information describing each boat offered, giving browsers the ability to shop easily at a distance and identify the boats of choice. By working daily with local and national lenders, Pier 33 can provide buyers with a variety of financing options, plus prompt, simple closing procedures designed to get you on the water quickly and easily.
Need to truck it, ship it, wrap it, insure it? Pier 33 can do all of that and more.
If you’re a buyer anticipating dockage, storage, or servicing needs, Pier 33 in St. Joseph is indeed a full-service facility with trained technicians and a broad range of capabilities – ready to ensure your boating experiences are happy ones.
YACHT BROKERAGE SERVICES
For our seller clients:
- In-Depth Market Analysis
- Real-Time “For Sale” Comparables
- True “Sold” Comparables
- Published Sources
- Market Trends & Factors
- Multiple Websites – Extensive Internet Exposure
- Cooperation with Brokers Throughout the Country
- Exclusive E-Newsletter
- Direct Mail
- Boat Shows
Service & Storage
- Heated Indoor Storage Available – St Joseph, Michigan
- Showroom Display Option
- Trained Technicians for Pre-sale Troubleshooting
- Detailing & Maintenance Services
Advice & Counsel
- All “Offers” are Written & Secured by Earnest Deposit
- Periodic Market Updates
- Commission Discount Available for Current Pre-sale Marine Survey
Professional Funding & Closing
- Financing Options for your Buyer
- Streamlined Closing Procedures
- Sea Trial & Servicing Assistance
FOR OUR SHOPPING CLIENTS & NEW OWNERS-TO-BE:
- Powerboats of all Sizes
- Regular Updates
- Seasoned Team of Boating Specialists
- Wide Network of Cooperating Brokers
- Back-End Search and Informational Tools to Research Boats That Suit You
- Professionally Managed Offer and Closing Process
Professional Advice in Choosing Your Next Boat
- Our Staff Will Work With You to Ensure You Find a “Keeper”
Detailed Boat Photos & Information
- Shop Easily at a Distance and Identify the Boats(s) of Choice
- Reference List Provided or click here to visit “SAMS”
- Pier 33 Works Daily with Local, Regional & National Lenders
- Fixed-rate, Long Term Financing Available
- Simple Application, Prompt Approvals
- On-site Closings
- Pier 33 Has Outstanding Sources for Marine Insurance – INQUIRE!
On-Site Marine Service
- Prepare Your Boat with Any Needed Upgrades
Boat Dockage & Storage
- Indoor Storage Options
- Outdoor Storage Options
- Special Storage Catagories
Sea Trial & Orientation
- Our Staff will Help You Get Started on the Right Foot
International Shipping & Domestic Shipping
- Sales Have Stretched from Sweden to Australia
- Freight Forwarder Referrals
- Long-Haul & Short-Haul Trucking
- Preparation & Shrink-Wrapping