Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: OptiMax
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 150hp
- Type: Outboard 2 Stroke
- Propeller Type: Stainless Steel
- Engine Hours: 150
250 Anchors Way
St. Joseph, Michigan, US, 49085
Tel:TOLL-FREE: (877) 577-4460
When it's time to mix it up, it's time for the Z-7 Sport.
This boat takes all the performance, quality and fishing features of in bass boats, and mixes them up with a healthy dose of water sports fun.
In true NITRO fashion, this 19' 6" (5.94 m) family pleaser comes with our celebrated performance hull design, a Rapid Planing System transom, movable fishing chairs, trolling motor, fishfinder and even an aerated livewell.
But, to cater to the whims of diversity, it is also packed with swiveling helm and passenger bucket seats, a ski tow pylon, dual swim platforms, ski and wakeboard storage, lounge seating and a sleek, comfortable walk-thru windshield.
If your family wants to fish and do water sports, the Z-7 Sport is crafted just for you!
- Aft swim platforms w/starboard boarding ladder
- Port & starboard aft lockers w/drop-in storage
- Aerated aft livewell w/divider & recirculator
- Removable ski tow pylon
- Bench seat w/port & starboard steps, cup holders, removable fishing seats & insulated cooler
- Port & starboard side storage w/hold-down strap
- Swiveling, adjustable helm & passenger bucket seats
- In-floor wakeboard storage
- Port & starboard consoles w/lockable cooler, glovebox & AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack
- Flush-mounted Lowrance Mark-5x fishfinder
- Walk-thru windshield
- Bow rod compartment w/lid assist & organizer tubes
- Bow lounges w/cushions, backrests & storage
- 12V, 55-lb. thrust wireless foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD corrosion protection, EZ lube hubs & swing-away tongue
- Length: 19' 5"
- Max. Recommended HP: 150 HP
- Package Width: 8' 3"
- Fuel Capacity: 28 Gallons
- Deadrise: 16 Degrees
- Draft: 15"
- Beam: 93"
- Approx. Weight: 1775 Lbs.
- Approx. Package Weight: 3180 Lbs.
- Max. Person Capacity: 6 Persons
- Pkg. Length w/Swing-Away: 20' 4"
- Transom Height: 22"
- Max. Weight Capacity: 1500 Lbs.
- Max. Person Weight: 750 Lbs
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Passenger grab handle
- Fire extinguisher
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes, grab rails & cleats
- 9 stainless steel drink holders
- Port & starboard swim platforms w/integrated boarding ladder
- Tournament-style ski pylon
- 4 pull-up cleats
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Switch panels w/water-resistant switches
- Custom-molded consoles
- Dash light dimmer switch
- AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack
- Full instrumentation w/speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure gauge & trim gauge
- Port console w/glovebox & cooler
- Dual-cable rotary steering
- Radiused walk-thru, tempered-glass windshield
- Flush-mounted Lowrance Mark-5x Pro fishfinder
- Transverse & longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system
- Hand-laid hull
- Marine-grade cut-pile carpet w/edging
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor light switch, trim switch & room for additional depth finder
- Heavy-duty 6-gauge trolling motor harness
- Main & trolling motor harness circuit breaker protection
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate trolling battery
- Full-width, lockable rod/ski storage in aft deck
- Fore & aft storage
- Elevated casting decks
- Carpet trim
- Adjustable helm & passenger seats w/swivel
- Port & starboard bow seating w/removable cushions
- 2 oversized removable fishing seats w/swivels
- Midship in-floor wakeboard storage
- Forward in-floor rod locker w/organizer
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Aft bench seating w/2 convertible fishing seats
- Insulated cooler below aft seat
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated, recirculated aft livewell w/pump-out & timer
- 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) recirculator/pump-out pump
- Rigging tube
- Stainless steel propeller
- EZ lube hubs
- Color-coordinated, single-axle drive-on NITRO trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated welded steel tubing w/GALVASHIELD corrosion protection
- 14" (35.56 cm) radial tires w/chrome wheel covers
- Heavy-duty winch w/safety strap
- 14" (35.56 cm) tires & wheels w/chrome wheel covers
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap w/bow safety strap
- Carpeted bunks
- Submersible lights
- Swing-away tongue
- Tie downs
- Transom saver
- Retractable safety cables
- Non-skid fender pads
- Minn Kota 12V, 55-lb. thrust foot-controlled PowerDrive trolling motor
Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Call Today: (269) 983-3333.
Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest full-service marina and dealer for new boats from Chaparral and Robalo. Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.