Rare opportunity to purchase a highly customized SAFE Boats 42' Archangel. Equipped with dual 565hp Caterpillar diesels, the Archangel can operate in heavy weather up to 300nm offshore. It has a maximum speed of over 40mph. The twin Hamilton 322 series Jet Drives allow the boat to operate in extremely shallow draft conditions. SAFE Boats build the toughest, most reliable, and safest Aluminum boats available on the Market. The foam filled collar and airtight pressure-sealed decks result in a truly unsinkable vessel.
This privately owned SAFE Boats Archangel is meticulously maintained and loaded with options. She is equipped with Hamilton's Blue Arrow dynamic positioning system which allows the boat to maintain neutral position without the use of the anchor or operator intervention. Her FLIR night vision system, heating and cooling system, hydraulic dive platform, and many other upgrades combine to allow comfortable year-round exploring in any conditions.
- Less than 500 hours on the Caterpillar C9 Accert diesel engines
- Used in Freshwater only (Flathead Lake MT)
- Robust and reliable Hamilton 322 Jets
- Custom triple-axel Boatmaster trailer
- Hydraulic Dive Platform
- 4000w True Sine Inverter
- Onan Generator
- FLIR Nigh vision Camera
- Dual Spot Lights
- Side and Aft facing Light Bars
- Aft facing camera
- Dual 24' Furuno Touch Screen Displays
- Auto Pilot
- Blue Arrow Dynamic Positioning System by Hamilton (holds vessel in position)
- Reverse cycle heating and air conditioning
- 32" Flat screen TV
- Head has never been used!
- Kept in indoor heated storage every winter
- and much more!
Contact us for more information if you are looking for the ultimate Adventure Vessel!
Great addition to a SUPER Yacht or Expedition Toy Hauler!