February 19 thru 23
A West Michigan tradition continues at DeVos Place in downtown Grand Rapids, February 19 thru 23. Pier 33 will join dozens of dealers and vendors set to unveil the newest and best watercraft from nearly 100 manufacturers at Michigan's longest running boat show.
This year's Pier 33 display will feature the Grand Rapids Boat Show's largest selection ever of new boats from Chaparral, Robalo and Pursuit, including some models shown in Grand Rapids for the very first time.
In addition to our bigger display, shoppers can take advantage of special incentives and boat package pricing:
- Gotcha Covered Sales Event from Chaparral & Robalo
- Chaparral H20 No Haggle National Pricing
- Chaparral Manufacturer-Dealer Promotional Pricing on All SSi Models
- Robalo Reel Deal Pricing on All Models on Display
- Winter Boat Show Incentives from Pursuit up to $7500
- Reliable Choice Sales Event from Yamaha Outboards on All New Boats from Pursuit and Robalo
- 2013 Model-Year Close-Outs
- Advance-Order 2014's - Limited Availability, But Special Show Pricing!
Grand Rapids Debut models will include:
Be sure to visit the Chaparral display and join in on the Chaparral Boats Treasure Hunt. Enter to Win a GoPro camera, Ronix wakeboard and More!
Pier 33 is a full-service marina located in St. Joseph, Michigan, featuring new boats from Chaparral, Robalo and Pursuit, used boats of all sizes and styles, comprehensive boat repair service, summer and winter boat storage, boat docks to fifty feet and many more services.
Boat Show Hours
- Wednesday 3:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Thursday 3:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Friday 11:00 AM - 9:30 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Admission: Adult - $10, Children (6-14) - $4, 5 & Under - Free.