February 18 thru 22
A West Michigan tradition continues at DeVos Place in downtown Grand Rapids, February 18 thru 22 Pier 33 will join dozens of dealers and vendors set to unveil the newest and best watercraft from nearly 100 manufacturers at Michigan's longest running boat show.
This year's Pier 33 display will feature the Grand Rapids Boat Show's largest selection ever of new boats from Chaparral and Robalo, including some models shown in Grand Rapids for the very first time.
In addition to our bigger display, shoppers can take advantage of special incentives and boat package pricing:
- Visit the Pier 33 display and register for a chance to win a brand new Vortex jet boat from Chaparral!
- The Golden Anniversary Sales Event from Chaparral
- Robalo Reel Deal Pricing on All Models on Display
- Reliability Stats Here Sales Event from Yamaha , Featuring 5 Year Y.E.S. Outboard Protection from Yamaha, on All New Boats from Robalo
- 2014 Model-Year Close-Outs
- Advance-Order 2015's - Limited Availability, But Special Show Pricing!
See the Grand Rapids Debut of three new Vortex Jet Boats from Chaparral, the exciting 203 VR, 223 VRX and 243 VRX!
Pier 33 is a full-service marina located in St. Joseph, Michigan, featuring new boats from Chaparral, Robalo and Pursuit, used boats of all sizes and styles, comprehensive boat repair service, summer and winter boat storage, boat docks to fifty feet and many more services.
Boat Show Hours
- Wednesday 3:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Thursday 3:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Friday 11:00 AM - 9:30 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Admission: Adult - $10, Children (6-14) - $4, 5 & Under - Free.