CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A FREE MARKET ANALYSIS
& PROFESSIONAL CONSULTATION
Is your boat for sale? Be sure to include your boat in our
Spring 2013 Yacht Brokerage & Pre-Owned Boat Show!
May 30 thru June 2
Click Here Now For More Details
We've had outstanding success with our recent September Yacht Brokerage Show events in 2011 & 2012 and we're now expanding to two shows, bracketing the beginning and end of the boating season. Sellers, get your boats ready for display and listed with Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage to assure your entry into our Spring 2013 Show. Buyers, circle the dates on your calendar for a great opportunity to select a boat to enjoy for the enitre summer boating season!
- Sellers & Buyers - Be Sure to Attend
- Great Season Opening Opportunities!
Our Seller clients receive the benefit of an in-depth market analysis, carefully researched through real-time "for sale" comparables and confirmed "sold" comparables. Pier 33's goal is to help you bring your boat onto the market at a fair, competitive price, reflecting realistic expectations. Your boat will then be marketed through the Region's most aggressive promotional plan, including multiple websites for comprehensive internet exposure, major magazine advertising, boat shows, direct mail, our exclusive E-newsletter, and much more.
Pier 33 Sellers can also take advantage of these additional services:
Our shopping clients and new owners-to-be will find an outstanding selection of powerboats of all sizes and will receive regular updates as our inventory changes, plus professional advice from our seasoned sales team. Let Pier 33 help you find a "keeper".
- HEATED INDOOR STORAGE & SHOWROOM DISPLAY OPTION
- TRAINED TECHNICIANS FOR PRE-SALE TROUBLESHOOTING
- DETAILING & MAINTENANCE SERVICES
- STREAMLINED CLOSING PROCEDURES, PLUS BUYERS' FINANCING OPTIONS
- SEA TRIAL & SURVEY ASSISTANCE
Pier 33's website includes detailed photos and information describing each boat offered, giving browsers the ability to shop easily at a distance and identify the boats of choice. By working daily with local and national lenders, Pier 33 can provide buyers with a variety of financing options, plus prompt, simple closing procedures designed to get you on the water quickly and easily.
Need to truck it, ship it, wrap it, insure it? Pier 33 can do all of that and more.
If you're a buyer anticipating dockage, storage, or servicing needs, Pier 33 in St. Joseph is indeed a full-service facility with trained technicians and a broad range of capabilities - ready to ensure your boating experiences are happy ones.
Yacht Brokerage Services
For our seller clients:
- In-Depth Market Analysis
- Real-Time "For Sale" Comparables
- True "Sold" Comparables
- Published Sources
- Market Trends & Factors
Service & Storage
- Multiple Websites - Extensive Internet Exposure
- Cooperation with Brokers Throughout the Country
- Exclusive E-Newsletter
- Major Regional Magazine Promotion
- Direct Mail
- Boat Shows
Advice & Counsel
- Heated Indoor Storage Available - St Joseph, Michigan
- Showroom Display Option
- Trained Technicians for Pre-sale Troubleshooting
- Detailing & Maintenance Services
Professional Funding & Closing
- All "Offers" are Written & Secured by Earnest Deposit
- Periodic Market Updates
- Commission Discount for Current Pre-sale Marine Survey
- Financing Options for your Buyer
- Streamlined Closing Procedures
- Sea Trial & Servicing Assistance
For our shopping clients & new owners-to-be:
Professional Advice in Choosing Your Next Boat
- Powerboats of all Sizes
- Regular Updates
Detailed Boat Photos & Information
- Our Staff Will Work With You to Ensure You Find a "Keeper"
- Shop Easily at a Distance and Identify the Boats(s) of Choice
- Reference List Provided or click here to visit "SAMS"
- Pier 33 Works Daily with Local, Regional & National Lenders
- Fixed-rate, Long Term Financing Available
- Simple Application, Prompt Approvals
- On-site Closings
On-Site Marine Service
- Pier 33 Has Outstanding Sources for Marine Insurance - INQUIRE!
Dockage & Storage
- Prepare Your Boat with Any Needed Upgrades
Sea Trial & Orientation
International Shipping & Domestic Shipping
- Our Staff will Help You Get Started on the Right Foot
- Sales Have Stretched from Sweden to Austrailia
- Freight Fowarder Referrals
- Long-Haul & Short-Haul Trucking
- Preparation & Shrink-Wrapping